Satan and the Turtle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poimen

Puritan Board Post-Graduate
Pet store owner: Satan's image on turtle's shell

MICHIGANTOWN, Indiana (AP) -- An Indiana pet store owner says he sees the image of Satan on the shell of a turtle that was the only survivor of a store fire in October.

Owner Bryan Dora now says he sees Satan's face on the critter's shell. He can spot lips, eyes, a goatee, shoulders and a pair of pointy horns on Lucky's back.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/03/21/evil.turtle.ap/index.html

Honestly folks, what in the world? :banghead: It's no wonder that liberals and the ungodly make fun of us...

(Coincidence?) Just yesterday I preached a sermon on Colossians 2:13-15

"And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses; Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it."

Amen.

[Edited on 3-22-2005 by poimen]
 
Next well here that somone with a deliverance ministry laid hands on the turtle and bound satan. :banghead:
 
Originally posted by Shane
Next well here that somone with a deliverance ministry laid hands on the turtle and bound satan. :banghead:

:P I wish I would have thought about that. I could have made some quick cash.

[Edited on 3-21-2005 by poimen]
 
American idol

The Naylor family of St. Paul, Neb., paid $3.29 for a bag of pretzels last month. Twelve-year-old daughter Crysta thought one of the pretzels was shaped like an S. "I showed it to my mom and she told me it looked like Mary and the baby Jesus," said Crysta. "I looked at it again and I could see it really did look like that." The Naylors decided to auction the honey-mustard pretzel on eBay, and early this month it drew 56 bids. The winning bid: $10,600. "”

From World Magazine
 
I guess we reformists need to start cleaving to religious images. Look, that woman made $10,000+ bucks on ebay for seeing something in her pretzel hehehehehehe :bigsmile:
 
Hmmm.


I think I saw someone selling a Virgin Mary Grilled Cheese Sandwich maker, which was basically a press equipped with a hot iron coil bent to look as the likeness of a woman.

Interesting ideas people have.

I also happened to see the auction in which someone took a photograph of a silver tea kettle and one could see their blurred, but clearly naked reflection in the photograph.

:candle:
 
You are missing the obvious sermon illustration here. Satan is an agent of God's wrath. The message is that God is slow to anger. If we can just find a hare now with a marking in the shape of the word 'MERCY', then we have got an act that will make millions on a tour of the Willow Creek Association circuit of churches.

I'm going rabbit hunting! Catch you cynics later! :bigsmile:
 
Originally posted by maxdetail
You are missing the obvious sermon illustration here. Satan is an agent of God's wrath. The message is that God is slow to anger. If we can just find a hare now with a marking in the shape of the word 'MERCY', then we have got an act that will make millions on a tour of the Willow Creek Association circuit of churches.

I'm going rabbit hunting! Catch you cynics later! :bigsmile:

:lol::lol:
 
Can you imagine the Rabbit at a press conference, "I don't believe steriods can help you with your hand and leg coordination" :bigsmile:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top