Save the planet by eating your dog!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhhh.....but here in the good 'ol USA....our illustrious government is supposed to be coming up with a TAX CREDIT for pet owners...to keep us from abandoning them.

So...if you eat Rover, you might as well eat $1300.

....or so says talk radio

This appears to be the first good reason to support environmentalists! Rich, you got there before me ... "Time to take the dog for a wok" would have been just as wonderful, but you beat me to it. "I love dogs. They are so good in garlic and pepper sauce."

Do the lefties from 'save the planet' agree with the lefties from PETA about this? :think:

Proverbs 12:10
"A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel."

I'm curious about how the carbon footprint of my cat compares to that of my children. Should we instead present a modest proposal for their baking and broiling?

"A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel."

It would be interesting to discuss this verse.

How much chicken do you eat in a year's time? How much beef? Why not dog?

As long as you do not torment your intended meal and you make sure to end their lives quickly, then it is all good. Unless you are advocating wholesale vegeterianism on moral grounds (Presbyvegeterianism?).

P.s. I would love to kill and roast all those stupid little annoying Chihuahuas that are now trendy to have. Why in the world are we breeding dogs to be genetically inferior and stupider?

It would be interesting to discuss this verse.

How much chicken do you eat in a year's time? How much beef? Why not dog?

As long as you do not torment your intended meal and you make sure to end their lives quickly, then it is all good. Unless you are advocating wholesale vegeterianism on moral grounds (Presbyvegeterianism?).

P.s. I would love to kill and roast all those stupid little annoying Chihuahuas that are now trendy to have. Why in the world are we breeding dogs to be genetically inferior and stupider?

I've actually eaten dog. It wasn't bad. Monkey, too. Didn't enjoy it so much.
Just throwing the verse out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back