Seeker Sensitive gets big push

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's great, and hilarious! And sadly, it's not far off from so much of what's being propogated as "evangelism" today, just under a more subtle mask.
 
Originally posted by fredtgreco
This one is even better:

http://www.thedoormagazine.com/archives/nightline01.html

That was funny! :lol::lol::lol:

Sadly, I know a lot of Christians like this. A lot of my old friends still go to charismatic churches and it is just sad. My old Pastor (4-square Pentecostal) told me that he bought a book entitled "The Nordstrom Way" which shows people how to meet and greet people like the customer friendly Nordstroms stores. He's going to implement those techniques for his church. It's sad, it really is. If there is one thing I hate about America, it's the way it's churches have attempted to subvert the gospel wih gimmicks, slogans fuzzy sermons.:down:

[Edited on 11/04/2004 by Reformed1]
 
Who are these delightfully outrageous people? I think the Healthy Choice church was the funniest. I KNEW you could get healed in a Pentecostal church!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top