Ship them all here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herald

Administrator
Staff member
Lilly Pad City

This is great! We can send all the hyper-environmentalists to this place. Let them float around on the oceans and delight in their Birkenstocks, tofu salads and zero carbon footprints.

Can someone point me to the nearest SUV? I need to celebrate.

I hope none of our elected officials here in WA state see these lilly pad things and get any ideas. The last time that happened we ended up with these million dollar self cleaning euro-toilets that never seem to work. But its ok because it was for the "homeless". :rolleyes:

seattletoilet.jpg

Yay! Man has created nirvana on earth and freed himself from the need for God!

I particularly liked this line: It will produce more energy than it consumes and would be considered "zero-emission" because all the carbon dioxide and waste will be recycled, according to the Mail report.

Gotta see that one in practise.

Or even more bizarre, how 'bout Buckminster's "Cloud Nines?" The were cities in the air--hot air balloons made from tensegrity spheres that you'd live in.

109033997_06b97ead60.jpg

I love this line: "The goal is to create a harmonious coexistence of humans and nature."

Right, as if humans will ever coexist in harmony with anything. With our sinful natures, we can't seem to do it on dry land, why do they think they can do it floating around on glorified house boats? At least it would keep the problems confined.

Yay! Man has created nirvana on earth and freed himself from the need for God!

I particularly liked this line: It will produce more energy than it consumes and would be considered "zero-emission" because all the carbon dioxide and waste will be recycled, according to the Mail report.

Gotta see that one in practise.

I'm going to start a business. I'll get some rats and feed them to some cats, then when the cats die I'll feed them to any rats I have left, then I'll feed the rats to the cats and get the cat-skins for nothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back