If you want the benefit of that kind of government incentive, like the benefit of a tax deduction here in the US, someone at the church is going to have to know how much everyone gives so that it can be properly recorded/reported. It's usually best if that person is not the pastor, so there's no suspicion that people might be able to curry favor with the pastor by their giving, and so the pastor can shepherd freely with fewer thoughts about how his shepherding of a particular individual might affect church finances. In the churches I've been a part of, that person has been the bookkeeper or treasurer, someone trustworthy who understands that keeping such information absolutely private is an important part of the job.
Giving cash should be an option too, with the understanding that the extra privacy you get means no participation in the government incentives (or no proof in the event your giving claims are ever challenged). If you prefer to give cash, there's nothing wrong with that. There's also nothing wrong with the church expressing its preference that you give in a way that can be traced back to you, if you don't mind.
It's reasonable for you to ask someone in leadership about this. Ask them who will see the giving information. That's something they ought to explain to the congregation anyway, since you are likely not the only person who wonders about it. Or if they don't have a policy in place about who may see that information, they probably would be wise to create one.
For what it's worth... It was common a few decades ago here in the US for most gifts to be made by personal cheque ("check" in the US) and placed in the offering basket. As a deacon assigned to organize the weekly collection of offerings at my church, I saw and counted nearly every cheque written to the church. I could have known how much people were giving, if I cared to remember, but I didn't care. I really could not tell you who the regular givers were, because there was no reason for me to remember that. I mention this because it's possible you are worried about a privacy issue that wouldn't actually cause anyone to think anything at all about you. Perhaps the people keeping these records just aren't nosy enough to care or remember.