Skype

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow! this is great!
I've got it installed on my mac... I'm ready to make a phone call.... but what is the country code for the US -- where does one find these bits of info?
 
I have it working -- I've tested it out with 2 people on landlines -- they sound fine from my computer -- but to them over the phone I sound like Jeremiah in the bottom of a (thankfully) broken cistern.

still, though -- it's way cool!
 
Originally posted by Reed
I have it working -- I've tested it out with 2 people on landlines -- they sound fine from my computer -- but to them over the phone I sound like Jeremiah in the bottom of a (thankfully) broken cistern.

still, though -- it's way cool!

try adjusting your sound settings from the options menu...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top