Snake handling training for a 1 year old?

Status
Not open for further replies.

govols

Puritan Board Junior
This is pretty weird. The snake's mouth is stitched up and the fangs are gone but still ...

CobraDM0905_468x333.jpg


Article at:
Baby's bizarre 'bite' of passage with cobra
 
I thought this was a story about Pentacostals from Kentucky until I read the article.

Funny that it is the 'animal rights activists' that are protesting! What rights of the cobra are being violated? Talk about your upside down world...
 
Back in the civilized Western world, we call social services when people let their kids play with King Cobras. I believe it constitutes neglect.
:coffee:
 
I thought this was a story about Pentacostals from Kentucky until I read the article.

Well the Bible does say...

Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing will injure you. - Luke 10:19

...lol

:pilgrim:
 
I thought this was a story about Pentacostals from Kentucky until I read the article.

Funny that it is the 'animal rights activists' that are protesting! What rights of the cobra are being violated? Talk about your upside down world...
If that were my niece or nephew I would have to say the cobra's rights were being violated.;)
 
Watching that snake try to strike at that baby's head was funny to me. It's amazing how a bit of thread can turn tragedy into hilarity.
 
It's not very funny. Even a defanged venomous snake of that size is capable of rendering harm to a child. The parents or guardians of that child are complete imbeciles.
 
I saw that video a few weeks ago and screamed during the last part where it wrapped itself around the kid. *shudders*
 
My first thought was that those people are really weird. Lips sewn up or not, I ain't messin' with poisonous snakes! We have copperheads and cottonmouths around here and whenever one shows up, it's minutes are numbered. In my humble opinion, snakes are nothing more than Satan's lil' helpers!
 
I suppose it depends on how hard the snake strikes and how hard its snout is. The baby didn't look like he was hurt. He was just like "i have no idea what's going on i'm a baby!" and the snake was like "What the ****? Get away!"


Don't get me wrong; I don't think the situation is funny. I don't think it's funny to put your baby next to a 6-foot cobra and let the snake have its way with him. I also didn't see the part where it wrapped around the infant. It didn't seem like the snake was hitting the kid very hard, but it might have been.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top