Still Waters Revival Books HUGE sale ending December 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Me Died Blue

Puritan Board Post-Graduate
Since I was recently on the SWRB online catalog getting ready to order a book, I thought I'd mention here that their enormous sale is about to end in a few days. I have no idea how long it's been going on, but in case you're wondering if "enormous" is an overstatement, it's not:

The book I am ordering, William Gouge's Of Domestical Duties, for instance, is normally $68.98 or $99.00 (depending on binding), but currently is $14.98 or $19.00 - and that is not simply one of the few "best" deals, as nearly everything is that much of a savings percentage-wise. Their esteemed 30-CD Reformation Bookshelf set, for example, is currently $898.50, but is normally $2998.50.

So if you think you might want to get any great resources of this type from SWRB in even the semi-near future, now is the time!

NOTE: All prices are in Canadian funds.

Don't worry. On Dec. 5 there will be another sale that will run until Dec. 12. And after Dec. 12 there will be one that runs until Dec. 18. I've seen this go on for a few years now.:lol:

Yep; you beat me to making the same observation.
:D
Originally posted by crhoades
Don't worry. On Dec. 5 there will be another sale that will run until Dec. 12. And after Dec. 12 there will be one that runs until Dec. 18. I've seen this go on for a few years now.:lol:

They have some of the best Reformed works anywhere. Much of it is copies of originals, but hey, to spend $1000 on a copy of an original which you can't pick up, its better to get a copy ofr $12.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back