Scott Puritan Board Graduate Oct 6, 2005 #1 Aside from Puritan's Mind, any recommended sources for reformed t-shirts?
V VirginiaHuguenot Puritanboard Librarian Oct 6, 2005 #2 Check out ReformerWare. (They are just entering the t-shirt market.)
PuritanCovenanter The Joyful Curmudgeon Staff member Oct 6, 2005 #3 I have a John Owen mug that P&R was giving out as a Promo. It is cool. Cool quote on the Calvin Shirt.
I have a John Owen mug that P&R was giving out as a Promo. It is cool. Cool quote on the Calvin Shirt.
SolaScriptura Puritanboard Brimstone Oct 6, 2005 #5 I think the Calvin quote on the mug is fantastic!
A Arch2k Puritan Board Graduate Oct 6, 2005 #6 Originally posted by SolaScriptura I think the Calvin quote on the mug is fantastic! Click to expand...
Originally posted by SolaScriptura I think the Calvin quote on the mug is fantastic! Click to expand...
A Arch2k Puritan Board Graduate Oct 6, 2005 #9 Also see the Westminster Assembly Project for more reformed T-shirts (and coffee mugs).
A Arch2k Puritan Board Graduate Oct 10, 2005 #10 http://www.ReformationShirts.com This site has some great reformed t-shirts (some of the best I've seen). Here's a pic of my favorite:
http://www.ReformationShirts.com This site has some great reformed t-shirts (some of the best I've seen). Here's a pic of my favorite:
V VirginiaHuguenot Puritanboard Librarian Jan 22, 2007 #11 VirginiaHuguenot said: Check out ReformerWare. (They are just entering the t-shirt market.) Click to expand... Updated link. See also this thread. Luther t-shirts link here.
VirginiaHuguenot said: Check out ReformerWare. (They are just entering the t-shirt market.) Click to expand... Updated link. See also this thread. Luther t-shirts link here.
MrMerlin777 Puritan Board Post-Graduate Jan 22, 2007 #13 Exagorazo said: I'm going to get this shirt. Click to expand... Think I'll get one too.
V VirginiaHuguenot Puritanboard Librarian Feb 1, 2007 #14 http://www.reformationart.com/john-calvin-tshirt--.html
P Peter Puritan Board Junior Feb 1, 2007 #15 VirginiaHuguenot said: Updated link. See also this thread. Luther t-shirts link here. Click to expand... buy the Luther-t!
VirginiaHuguenot said: Updated link. See also this thread. Luther t-shirts link here. Click to expand... buy the Luther-t!