Tabletalk Index?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you ask? Are you looking for a particular article, or just want a reference guide for your library?

BTW, I have all back issues for 4 years, and have found it to be an indespensable part of my daily Christian diet. The articles are utterly phenomenal at articulating key, deep theological issues in short form.

Just my :2cents:
 
I would like to check any articles on Worship, specifically those thtat note or cover the regulative principle of worship, to add appropriately in the 60 year survey of RPW literature Dr. Frank Smith and I are working on (actually part two 2000-2006, but we'd pick up any older that we may have missed). I was told there is a January 2005 issue on worship.: With Reverence and Awe: God centered Worship. There is an almost complete run supposedly, going back to 1977 at Dallas Theological Seminary which I can check out; but an index sure would have been easier!

Why do you ask? Are you looking for a particular article, or just want a reference guide for your library?

BTW, I have all back issues for 4 years, and have found it to be an indespensable part of my daily Christian diet. The articles are utterly phenomenal at articulating key, deep theological issues in short form.

Just my :2cents:
 
Yep-- I remember it. I'm sure it's in my library. I'll check and see, and get back to you, if you want to borrow it, or whatever.

I'm guessing you already have a really good handle on what's out there on RPW, since you're doing this ongoing survey. In this case, it sounds like you specifically want what's in TableTalk, as opposed to other sources...

This is, undoubtedly, one of the hottest topics in the church today. I'll be interested in what your survey looks like.

Like I say, I'll see if I've got it.
 
Well, I'm interested in any book or article from 2000-2006, but this request was specifically dealing with Tabletalk since it has been around a while; I actually suspect it will have been quite weak on the topic until maybe later years; but maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised? Thanks for the offer; but I can check the copies at DTS unless the issue comes to hand before tomorrow PM for you.
Yep-- I remember it. I'm sure it's in my library. I'll check and see, and get back to you, if you want to borrow it, or whatever.

I'm guessing you already have a really good handle on what's out there on RPW, since you're doing this ongoing survey. In this case, it sounds like you specifically want what's in TableTalk, as opposed to other sources...

This is, undoubtedly, one of the hottest topics in the church today. I'll be interested in what your survey looks like.

Like I say, I'll see if I've got it.
 
I would like to check any articles on Worship, specifically those thtat note or cover the regulative principle of worship, to add appropriately in the 60 year survey of RPW literature Dr. Frank Smith and I are working on (actually part two 2000-2006, but we'd pick up any older that we may have missed). I was told there is a January 2005 issue on worship.: With Reverence and Awe: God centered Worship. There is an almost complete run supposedly, going back to 1977 at Dallas Theological Seminary which I can check out; but an index sure would have been easier!

Chris, When will this survey be done and where can I get it?
 
Joe,
Part One which covers 1946 through 1999 appears in the 2006 issue of The Confessional Presbyterian journal. Part two, Lord willing, will appear in the 2007 issue and will conclude the 60 year survey (1946-2006). You can obtain a subscription to the current issue or buy both it and the inaugural 2005 issue at http://www.cpjournal.com. I'll probably start advertising the 2007 issue next Spring. The first part has been very well received is is quite lengthy.
Chris, When will this survey be done and where can I get it?
 
Agreed!

I have been a subscriber since Spring. Love the Magazine.

I subsribe to Tabletalk, Christian History, Answers in Genesis, and CT. Christianity Today, I think the least of, and will probably not re-up.

Why do you ask? Are you looking for a particular article, or just want a reference guide for your library?

BTW, I have all back issues for 4 years, and have found it to be an indespensable part of my daily Christian diet. The articles are utterly phenomenal at articulating key, deep theological issues in short form.

Just my :2cents:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top