Take it away Ringo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reformingstudent

Puritan Board Junior
Oddly enough I found this classic clip while looking for Buck Owens version. Pretty cool.

[video=youtube;J_Rlv_czpFU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_Rlv_czpFU[/video]
 
Almost 20 years ago now:

[video=youtube;Jfde3y1noHA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jfde3y1noHA[/video]

That sweet, wailin' sax in the bridge gets me every time I watch this...

Margaret



"You can take the EP'er away from funk, but you can't take the funk out of the EP'er."
 
Bryan, look quickly on the right side of screen between 13 and 16 seconds into your clip, and you'll see Brian Epstein, the Beatles' manager, smiling... Very early Beatles footage this is!

Margaret
 
[video=youtube;ZGCvXiM8Cbs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGCvXiM8Cbs[/video]
 
Pastor Klein,

Wow. Who would've thought ("way back when") that one day, in middle age, Ringo Starr would have comprised one-half of a very photogenic couple? Amazing.

He's certainly aged better than "Sir Paul" has... And to think that when I saw the Beatles in person at Olympia Stadium in Detroit, I thought I was so fortunate to be in the 10th row, between Paul McCartney and George Harrison, with nary a view of Ringo... :think: No taste as a "teeny-bopper!"

Thanks for posting this.

Margaret
 
It is always refreshing to see couples that are still married. Especially in that industry.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top