The Christian's Conscience

Status
Not open for further replies.

blvck2gold

Puritan Board Freshman
Greetings puritan board pilgrims!

Throughout these last couple of weeks I can't seem to get my mind off of a question regarding the Christian life and conscience. I believe that (correct me if I'm wrong) when relating to practices that are indifferent and not explicitly written in the Bible, the Christian is to obey his or her conscience. My question is this: is it a common thing for A Christian's conscience to change throughout their pilgrimage, when it comes to things that are indifferent, as they grow in the Lord and in the knowledge of scripture?

Thanks in advance,

Last edited:
I would 100% agree with this. Only because of experience since my salvation. There were many things I was ignorant on, and since reading the scripture, finding more online preachers, changing churches (went to 5 since my salvation) and personal living, I will admit, there are things I'm not as solid on as I was before, and now there are things I am more solid than ever. God is the only one that doesn't change.

Brian Borgman, one of my favorite preachers, once said, we change all the time. Hopefully, it's a progression towards holiness.

I would 100% agree with this. Only because of experience since my salvation. There were many things I was ignorant on, and since reading the scripture, finding more online preachers, changing churches (went to 5 since my salvation) and personal living, I will admit, there are things I'm not as solid on as I was before, and now there are things I am more solid than ever. God is the only one that doesn't change.

Brian Borgman, one of my favorite preachers, once said, we change all the time. Hopefully, it's a progression towards holiness.
Very nice response, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back