The Curse of Good Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I deleted the video but left the link because the audio is worth listening to. The video adds nothing but to violate the 2nd commandment and won't be posted here.

The audio is good...thanks for the warnings about the 2nd Commandment. If you have Firefox, you can open the link in another tab, and flip back here so you don't see the violations.

I deleted the video but left the link because the audio is worth listening to. The video adds nothing but to violate the 2nd commandment and won't be posted here.

How did you do that. I click the link and video comes up.

I Would like to send the audio only to friends

How did you do that. I click the link and video comes up.

I Would like to send the audio only to friends

The link is to a blog that has the youtube embedded. You can start the video and minimize the window.

As for getting audio only, I know how to do that, but I'm not messing with someone else's work and then publishing it.

It's a judgment call whether you want to forward it. I'm bombarded by 2nd amendment violations every day: passing Catholic churches and cars with little dolls hanging from their mirrors. I can't close my eyes every time something like it comes up, but that doesn't mean we host them here.

For what it's worth, Scott Clark posted a link to it too:

Sproul on the Curse of Good Friday Heidelblog

New Horizons Speaking of 2nd Commandment Violations.

-----Added 4/10/2009 at 06:21:09 EST-----

How do you get it to be just audio???

The only way I figured it out was to push play and then minimize the window in your Tray so you don't have to violate the 2nd Commandment.

How do you get it to be just audio???

You can start the video and minimize the window.

You could also record it on your computer for personal use using the sound card, but I didn't want to do that and then post it because I take it that it is copyrighted.

It's really a shame, I think, that a good message comes laden with such stumbling blocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back