The Dark Knight - July 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

C. Matthew McMahon

Christian Preacher
For those Batman fans of the last movie....

Check new pics of the Joker played by Heath Ledger:

http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_11897.html

and

http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=5716


And this:

http://ibelieveinharveydent.warnerbros.com/

and this interesting page:

http://www.ibelieveinharveydenttoo.com/

If you highlight the entire page, however, you'll see a ton of Ha Ha Ha's with some letters here and there that don't belong. String those letters together and what do you get? - "See you in December."

Maybe that is when the trailer comes out for the new movie?
 
I am so excited. I thought they were going to stuff up the joker with Heath Ledger, but that picture makes him look like he should be... scary.

Very very excited.
 
I've been a Batman fan since I was a kid but I think Christian Bale & this new Batman series is THE BEST!!! Looking forward to it. By the did anyone see Christian Bale in "The Machinist"? That guy is a REALLY good actor. I'm a big movie buff & that role REALLY surprised me.
 
I've been a Batman fan since I was a kid but I think Christian Bale & this new Batman series is THE BEST!!! Looking forward to it. By the did anyone see Christian Bale in "The Machinist"? That guy is a REALLY good actor. I'm a big movie buff & that role REALLY surprised me.

Have you seen Equilibrium yet? If not, check it out. :up:
 
So this would be a departure from the traditional story line since (as I recall) the original adult 'Joker' killed Batman's parents when he was a child.
 
So this would be a departure from the traditional story line since (as I recall) the original adult 'Joker' killed Batman's parents when he was a child.
That arc isn't actually canon plot. It was introduced in the '89 Tim Burton Batman movie.

[/geek]
 
That arc isn't actually canon plot. It was introduced in the '89 Tim Burton Batman movie.

[/geek]

Thanks.

BTW, here is another image spoiler for the new movie. Entitled 'what in the world were we thinking' or 'budget cut blues'

180px-
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top