The Irish Articles

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is being reprinted in facsimile form by the Presbyterian Historical Society of Ireland:

The latest news is that the Presbyterian Historical Society of Ireland is working with Tentmaker Publications on Patrick Adair's book and it is likely to be available by November 2007 or soon thereafter.

Patrick Adair's Narrative is now scheduled for release in late January 2008.

Patrick Adair's A True Narrative or The Rise and Progress of the Presbyterian Church in Ireland 1623–1670 is now available as noted here.

"Historical and Literary Memorials of Presbyterianism in Ireland (1880) by Thomas Witherow."

I highly recommend it.

"Irish Worthies by Thomas Hamilton."

This is on order. I am looking forward to reading it.

Thomas Witherow's is highly recommended by Dr. Andrew Holmes - a lecturer in Ulster/Irish Presbyterian history at Queen's University, Belfast. Having used them myself, they are a superb resource. :up:

This is being reprinted in facsimile form by the Presbyterian Historical Society of Ireland:

The latest news is that the Presbyterian Historical Society of Ireland is working with Tentmaker Publications on Patrick Adair's book and it is likely to be available by November 2007 or soon thereafter.

I got that a number of weeks ago; they have done a great job. Hopefully there is more like this to come.

I got that a number of weeks ago; they have done a great job. Hopefully there is more like this to come.

:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back