Leslie Koster
Puritan Board Freshman
Greetings all....I have a question I would like to hear your thoughts on.
During yesterday's Sunday School lesson we read parts of Genesis chapter 3. Not going into the entire lesson I wanted to put out a post to see what your thoughts are on Genesis 3:14-15..
14The LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, Cursed are you more than all cattle, And more than every beast of the field; On your belly you will go, And dust you will eat All the days of your life;
15And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her seed;He shall bruise you on the head,And you shall bruise him on the heel."
I am more interested in your thoughts directly to verse 14.
Is the use of the word "Serpent" a metaphor?
During yesterday's Sunday School lesson we read parts of Genesis chapter 3. Not going into the entire lesson I wanted to put out a post to see what your thoughts are on Genesis 3:14-15..
14The LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, Cursed are you more than all cattle, And more than every beast of the field; On your belly you will go, And dust you will eat All the days of your life;
15And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her seed;He shall bruise you on the head,And you shall bruise him on the heel."
I am more interested in your thoughts directly to verse 14.
Is the use of the word "Serpent" a metaphor?
