Matthew Willard Lankford Puritan Board Freshman Oct 5, 2013 #1 I thought some people might be interested in my edits of the portraits of some theologians. See the attachment below.
I thought some people might be interested in my edits of the portraits of some theologians. See the attachment below.
reaganmarsh Puritan Board Senior Oct 5, 2013 #3 The portraits look good! I confess that the thought keeps running through my head: "I'm so glad we don't have to preach in wigs in 2013." Keep up the good work!
The portraits look good! I confess that the thought keeps running through my head: "I'm so glad we don't have to preach in wigs in 2013." Keep up the good work!
Berean Puritanboard Commissioner Oct 5, 2013 #4 These are very nice. Anything larger or more high-res? Thanks.
Matthew Willard Lankford Puritan Board Freshman Oct 5, 2013 #5 reaganmarsh said: I confess that the thought keeps running through my head: "I'm so glad we don't have to preach in wigs in 2013." Click to expand... Ditto. I'm not a fan of the wigs, but they wrote good theological writings.
reaganmarsh said: I confess that the thought keeps running through my head: "I'm so glad we don't have to preach in wigs in 2013." Click to expand... Ditto. I'm not a fan of the wigs, but they wrote good theological writings.
Matthew Willard Lankford Puritan Board Freshman Oct 5, 2013 #6 Berean said: These are very nice. Anything larger or more high-res? Thanks. Click to expand... I do have larger versions. Private message me with your e-mail and I can send the portraits to you.
Berean said: These are very nice. Anything larger or more high-res? Thanks. Click to expand... I do have larger versions. Private message me with your e-mail and I can send the portraits to you.