Thoms Boston's complete works on CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm. Wonder if these were the guys who made still waters revival books (swrb.com) quit the puritan part of their big reformed/puritan cd sale a while back? SWRB are nice folks. Got the full set before they stopped the offer (on the easy pmt plan of course). :D

Appears the new guys are shipping set in cd/dvd wallet(s) and not old school jewel cases. Had a few crack in the box when I got'em.

Also, kinda stange that shipping for dvds&cds is same ($35). A printing faux pas I'm sure.

Anyway, looks like a neat deal.

[Edited on 3-24-2006 by bened]

Proquest is the company that put the halt on the SWRB Puritan CD set. If any of this stuff came from those SWRB Puritan CDs it may run into the same problem with them if they are traceable back to Proquest's editions. A giveaway would be if the Cawdrey/Palmer work on the sabbath is all four books or just book 1. The SWRB CD was just book 1 I think. Also, the way this outfit uses "complete works" is sort of "loose." i.e. not always complete. Durham's works are not complete certainly.

After looking this site over, I must say I am very suspicious that some of these scanned 17th century titles have been copied over from the defunct SWRB Puritan CD set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back