Trinity and Missions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raj

Puritan Board Sophomore
Could you pls help me to get some online help or suggest any book related to the role of Trinity (Father, Son and Holy Spirit) in the missions?
 
I don't know of any books that address this, but the fundamental text would have to be Matthew 28:19,20 --the Great Commission. The missionary mandate is a Trinitarian mandate. The command to disciple the nations is the command to employ the means to bring them into fellowship with the Holy Trinity.
 
I don't know of any books that address this, but the fundamental text would have to be Matthew 28:19,20 --the Great Commission. The missionary mandate is a Trinitarian mandate. The command to disciple the nations is the command to employ the means to bring them into fellowship with the Holy Trinity.[/QUOTE]

The missoinary mandate is Trinitairan mandate that's right. Thankyou for the thought. Actually I was looking for some ideas presented on this topic. The books I found here, deal mostly with Jesus and mission, Holy Spirit and missions etc but I have been asked to submite a paper on the collective work of Holy Trinity in relation to Misisons.
 
Sorry, Raj, I've never run across any books or articles that address that specifically. If I come up with anything I'll let you know.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top