Two Age Already / Not Yet Diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott

Puritan Board Graduate
Can anyone point me to an online diagram of the already/not-yet status of the kingdom, or of the two-age model that involves the two ages overlaping? I have seen something like this. I think I saw it is the Spirit of the Reformation Study Bible, but I can't find it in there now.

Thanks!

I do not know if it is online anywhere, but the classic chart is found in Geerhardus Vos' Pauline Eschatology p. 38 (of the P&R edition).

Can anyone point me to an online diagram of the already/not-yet status of the kingdom, or of the two-age model that involves the two ages overlaping? I have seen something like this. I think I saw it is the Spirit of the Reformation Study Bible, but I can't find it in there now.

Thanks!

If you see my recent thread in the "For Sale" section you'll see that I have the Spirit of the Reformation Study Bible for sale. :D

See p. 1549 in the Spirit of the Reformation Study Bible. There is probably a similar diagram somewhere on the Thirdmill site.

Last edited:
This is substantially the same article by Dr. Richard Pratt, including a diagram that is very similar to the one in the Spirit of the Reformation Study Bible.

GI Williamson's commentary on the Westminster Confession has a good eschatology chart in it. I can't remember if it is two-age chart or millennium chart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back