I'm getting 20MB/s download and 12 MB/s upload. I'm also getting HDTV with more channels than before with Comcast for less money.
The cool thing is that the tech installed the converter from fiber to coax in my garage so it's out of the weather and I don't have to worry about reflections in the neighborhood or problem coax outside due to weather.
I'm getting a battery backup for my converter and my router, phone, and Vonage switch so I'll have hours of phone use and internet use during a power outage.
The cool thing is that the tech installed the converter from fiber to coax in my garage so it's out of the weather and I don't have to worry about reflections in the neighborhood or problem coax outside due to weather.
I'm getting a battery backup for my converter and my router, phone, and Vonage switch so I'll have hours of phone use and internet use during a power outage.