very cool backgrounds!

Status
Not open for further replies.

panta dokimazete

Puritan Board Post-Graduate
AmericanRoots.net | Bluegrass Desktop Backgrounds

I use this one for mine :)

AmericanRoots_mandolin1_1024x768.jpg

Just a warning. I tried to open the page and my computer system and immediately shut down the window it said "to protect your computer microsoft has closed this window". Are you certain there are no viruses on this download site, be careful.

Hey, brother! I still intend to come visit - just crazy times :)

Very Cool!

Hey JD. Long time no see.

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Pretty sure - I use Ubuntu Linux, so viruses aren't really a challenge :)

Just a warning. I tried to open the page and my computer system and immediately shut down the window it said "to protect your computer microsoft has closed this window". Are you certain there are no viruses on this download site, be careful.

No problems opening the page with Windows Vista Home Premium.

The site had no problem passing my Kaspersky IS screening, which if anything tends to be too protective

I have Malwarebytes anti-malware running in real time and it had no problem with the site. Ordinarily dangerous sites are blocked before loading. So it should be safe.

Sometimes a Windows Anti-virus / spyware program will block the intrusion and still allow the sight to download. So take caution if the Dudley's post is true. Mac's and Linux probably won't have a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back