Volume II of Doug Kelly and Richard Gamble's Systematic Theologies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backwoods Presbyterian

Puritanboard Amanuensis
Y'all are really good at knowing these things so I lay before the minds of the PB if anyone here knows when the next volumes of Doug Kelly's Systematic Theology and Richard Gamble's Whole Counsel of God are due out?

I enjoyed both of them. Saw them on my shelf today and realized I bought them almost three years ago and got curious.

I opened this thread thinking that YOU had information on them coming out! Disappointment city!

I have wondered the same thing for a while and have almost given up hope of the other volumes being published. It happens.

Volume 1 of Gerald H. Wilson's commentary on the Book of Psalms was published in 2002 - ten years ago - and I'm still waiting for volume 2. D. A. Carson's commentary on the Gospel of John is 21 years old this year, and I'm still awaiting his long-promised (or, at least, long-rumored) follow-up commentary on 1, 2, and 3 John. The first volume of the Anchor Bible commentary series was published in 1964 - almost 50 years ago - and the series isn't finished yet!

Life is too short...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back