Way to go Rosie

Status
Not open for further replies.

govols

Puritan Board Junior
Rosie's daughter dressed up as ...?

562_large_IMG_8178.JPG

Very sad but, I guess, is expected from her. I feel sorry for her daughter!

Her daughter has been photographed protesting the war, no war in Iran, etc.

What is dressed up as? A soldier, terrorist, what ...? This IS Rosie's daughter so who knows?

Come on guys. She is an artist, this is ART!

Art only asks questions, it doesn't have to answer them. Art doesn't capture the dream; but the dream behind the dream.

Bad art is distracting without being provocative. It tells us things we already know, and know consciously. It never threatens us; it makes us feel safe.

Now, good art doesn't have to convince us that what we once believed is wrong. It can even tell us things we already knew--but things we didn't know consciously. Things we could never quite put into words.

And black is white and I'm a muslim and a christian and 2 + 2 = 5 if that is your reality. Hugs and kisses, I'm am the walrus, blah, blah, blah.

(This was a simulated journey into post-modern, neoliberal thinking. Any resemblance to jibberish was unavoidable. This writer is not responsible for mental spasms or nausea brought on by it's contents. Please resist any urge to cut off your ear.)

Art only asks questions, it doesn't have to answer them. Art doesn't capture the dream; but the dream behind the dream.

Bad art is distracting without being provocative. It tells us things we already know, and know consciously. It never threatens us; it makes us feel safe.

Now, good art doesn't have to convince us that what we once believed is wrong. It can even tell us things we already knew--but things we didn't know consciously. Things we could never quite put into words.

And black is white and I'm a muslim and a christian and 2 + 2 = 5 if that is your reality. Hugs and kisses, I'm am the walrus, blah, blah, blah.

(This was a simulated journey into post-modern, neoliberal thinking. Any resemblance to jibberish was unavoidable. This writer is not responsible for mental spasms or nausea brought on by it's contents. Please resist any urge to cut off your ear.)

I'm glad that is clarified. I thought it was a political statement in support of our right to keep and bear arms.

I couldn't have put it better myself ... BRAVO!

I'll say this, she sure is important ... just ask her!

It seems strange that someone who is such an ardent supporter of gun control laws finds it appropriate to dress her child in bullets.

Once again Rosie doesn't want her professed rules to apply to her personally.

BTW, is Rosie going to end up doing The Price Is Right? It would be a good way to kill off that show quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back