When we all get to Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReformedWretch

Puritan Board Doctor
Brad Paisley put this on his new album!

[video=youtube;_ZnUY3CcH8A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZnUY3CcH8A[/video]

I believe Heaven is a place. It is where ever Christ is. And if he goes to prepare a place for us then it must be there.

I like the song... I'm Gonna Miss Her.

I believe Heaven is a place. It is where ever Christ is. And if he goes to prepare a place for us then it must be there.

Heaven comes down to us. We do not go to heaven.

What, then, do you make of this?
John 14:2-3 In My Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 "And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.

If heaven comes here, then why didn't Jesus just stay here and prepare the place? Why did he have to go? I understand the "New Jerusalem" coming down out of heaven, oops, then the New Jerusalem which comes down can't be heaven...

Heaven comes down to us. We do not go to heaven.

What, then, do you make of this?
John 14:2-3 In My Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 "And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.

Problem?

If heaven comes here, then why didn't Jesus just stay here and prepare the place? Why did he have to go? I understand the "New Jerusalem" coming down out of heaven, oops, then the New Jerusalem which comes down can't be heaven...

Ok, fine. That which comes from heaven. I should have been more clear. No big deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back