All Glory Be to Christ

Status
Not open for further replies.

JM

Puritan Board Doctor
It seems fitting to end the year with a reminder of what really matters. People may be sad or even depressed over how 2020 played out but rest assured All Glory Be to Christ. He is our Balm of Gilead. Please take time to watch the video, allow the music to lift your soul and the lyrics to encourage you as we head into a new.

Last edited:
Once again, JM, can you include a comment or question with your OPs so the Moderators don't have to wade through every single youtube video on the board?

Thanks, JM. Without watching the video, I am encouraged by your reminder. 2020 tested the worldwide church for sure. Perhaps we will come into 2021 with a reinvigorated gospel to a lost world.

Thanks, JM. Without watching the video, I am encouraged by your reminder. 2020 tested the worldwide church for sure. Perhaps we will come into 2021 with a reinvigorated gospel to a lost world.
I pray that is the case BUT I am encouraged that Christ will subdue all His enemies and we will finally be made whole and holy in Christ when this journey is done.

I had never heard of this hymn until I sang it at a sister church this past Sabbath day. I was impressed with the lyrics. Thank you for sharing it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back