steven-nemes Puritan Board Sophomore Dec 20, 2008 #1 I want books dealing with apologetics/philosophy.
Theognome Burrito Bill Dec 20, 2008 #2 Anything by Cornelius Van Til would work. A Defense Of The Faith is a good start. Theognome
caddy Puritan Board Senior Dec 20, 2008 #3 The Reason for God is a Good Selection that touches on both areas in a current and practical way. I agree also on anything Van Til/Bahnsen and would add Frame to that.
The Reason for God is a Good Selection that touches on both areas in a current and practical way. I agree also on anything Van Til/Bahnsen and would add Frame to that.
he beholds Puritan Board Doctor Dec 20, 2008 #4 The White Horse guys recommended this. We haven't spent too much time reading it, but we do like it.
Guido's Brother Puritan Board Junior Dec 20, 2008 #5 The Certainty of the Faith by Richard Ramsay was pretty good. Keller is worth a read too.
JM Puritan Board Doctor Dec 20, 2008 #6 The Cause of God and Truth by John Gill is a detailed apology, check it out.
Casey Puritan Board Junior Dec 20, 2008 #7 If you've never read it, Always Ready by Bahnsen is a good place to start.
Grymir Puritan Board Graduate Dec 20, 2008 #8 How about the Baker Encyclopedia of Christian Apologetics? One of my fav's.
GTMOPC Puritan Board Freshman Dec 20, 2008 #9 Theognome said: Anything by Cornelius Van Til would work. A Defense Of The Faith is a good start. Theognome Click to expand... I second that. I really enjoyed A Defense of the Faith.
Theognome said: Anything by Cornelius Van Til would work. A Defense Of The Faith is a good start. Theognome Click to expand... I second that. I really enjoyed A Defense of the Faith.
Confessor Puritan Board Senior Dec 20, 2008 #10 Van Til's Apologetic by Greg Bahnsen An Introduction to Christian Philosophy by Gordon H. Clark Yes, I am mentioning books about both Clark and Van Til.
Van Til's Apologetic by Greg Bahnsen An Introduction to Christian Philosophy by Gordon H. Clark Yes, I am mentioning books about both Clark and Van Til.
Marrow Man Drunk with Powder Dec 20, 2008 #11 I recently finished Ronald Nash's Life's Ultimate Questions and found it to be excellent.
toddpedlar Iron Dramatist Dec 20, 2008 #12 I would buy The Defense of the Faith by Van Til, and Van Til's Apologetic by Bahnsen if I had two to buy...
I would buy The Defense of the Faith by Van Til, and Van Til's Apologetic by Bahnsen if I had two to buy...