Who's smoking what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Bushey

Puritanboard Commissioner
I believe this is long overdue!

Recently, I have purchased:

5 Vegas; Excellent. An ash that you literally have to knock off.
Bahia; What does one have to say about Bahia! My fav!
CAO Brazilia (P. Way's favorite) Great smoke. Woodsy!
Connecticut Yankee's by V. Sinclair; New wrapper! Makes me dizzy.
Cupido Criollo's Doble; Get ready to get kicked!
Flor Del Todo; Excellent. From Reynauldo Reyes. Maker of Puros Indios.
Puros Indios "Pyramide". Wow. I've fallen in love again.

Do not purchase cigars locally if you are looking to invest in a box or a bundle as they are way overpriced.
For the cheapest prices:
Online auction: http://www.cigarbid.com

Smoking is hazardous to your health...............so is sugar, fried foods, aspartame (diet drinks), driving, swimming, golfing..........

Yes, I have one cigar about every 2 months.......and even then I prefer them given as gifts so I don't have to spend what little money I have on them! Talk about burning your money! :flamethrow:

The last two I have tried have been great.

The CAO Brazilia Samba - good, dark, strong, relaxing!

The Flor de Oliva Grand Maduro - cheap ($3) but good, makes me want to try their more expensive smokes!

PW

Marajuana, of course.

Oh...what day is it today again?

:biggrin:

[quote:5148de37b3][i:5148de37b3]Originally posted by JonathanHunt[/i:5148de37b3]
Marajuana, of course.

Oh...what day is it today again?

:biggrin: [/quote:5148de37b3]

If your going too joak abaot [i:5148de37b3]marijuana[/i:5148de37b3], at leest spel it rite, man.

Chris

Don Lino - Churchhill -- Great smooth creamy taste! This is my favorite among the mild to medium strengths.

Last week I attended a cigar (NATO) convention and seminar held in Las Vegas. I have so many cigars that I cannot fit them all in my two humidors.

JWJ

[quote:5282dceffe]
The Flor de Oliva Grand Maduro - cheap ($3) but good, makes me want to try their more expensive smokes!

[/quote:5282dceffe]

I am going to have to try one of those. . .

Recently bought a box of Romantico Rubustos. It's a house brand from Thompson Cigar. Anyway, it's a decent smoke, reminecent of the old Cuesta Rey #95 that my Dad would smoke. Realativly inexpensive, too.

Also enjoying a blend of pipe tobacco that a local tobacconist mixes up, "Pueblo Coffee."

:flamethrow:

I think we need a cigar-smoking smilie...

[quote:1a8af65748][i:1a8af65748]Originally posted by joshua[/i:1a8af65748]
Trusty Pipe with some sangria tobacco and some occasional swisher sweets. [/quote:1a8af65748]

Swishers!? :wr30: sticks!!

:attack:

Hoyo de Monterrey (excalibur #1 mauduro); Hoyo de monterrey sultan maduro; Years ago I was traveling down 95 south and stopped in an outlet called jr's Tobacco. Ever heard of it? I received their magazine for a while. I had the besy smoke of my life. It was an El Rey Del Mundo. I can't find them now. Does nayone know where they can be had? While I was there, I boght an 18 inch cigar. Forgot what kind. I was at a restaurant and took it out. You should of saw the faces of the people. Total astonishment. You can imagine how far I had to reach out to light and puff the thing. It took me hhhooouuurrrsss to smoke it down!!!

I don't really know anything about cigars at all. Are the ones sold in gas stations typically any good--or just plain trash?

Chris

MeDiedBlue,
Do NOT, I repeat, Do NOT smoke those. They are what's called: DOG ROCKETS! They kill.

If you want to try a nice smoke, I can send you one.

Patrick, it's obviously a cheap stogie with a plastic tip. Like a dog terd or something.
Scott, did I hear you say "Sushi"? As in masago and uni? Now you have dangled raw fish in front of my nose and I will need to go spend money on something I don't need. Please don't EVER be led astray by one of those shots of hot sake that they drop into a glass of beer, after toasting and shouting "Kan pai!" It's deadly serious intoxication. With or without a cigar. :bouncing:

[quote:075c4cf9e4][i:075c4cf9e4]Originally posted by Scott Bushey[/i:075c4cf9e4]
MeDiedBlue,
Do NOT, I repeat, Do NOT smoke those. They are what's called: DOG ROCKETS! They kill.

If you want to try a nice smoke, I can send you one. [/quote:075c4cf9e4]

No need to send me anything now Scott, but thanks anyway. I'd say sure, but as long as I'm living under my parents' roof, I know that no matter how much I could try to explain to them how pipes and cigars don't have all the deadly chemicals that cigarettes do, I wouldn't be able to convince them to approve. (That seems to be the general opinion among fundamentalists on [i:075c4cf9e4]all[/i:075c4cf9e4] tobacco products.)

In Christ,

Chris

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by Me Died Blue]

[i:8ca71c43b5]Originally posted by Me Died Blue[/i:8ca71c43b5]
[quote:8ca71c43b5][i:8ca71c43b5]Originally posted by Scott Bushey[/i:8ca71c43b5]
MeDiedBlue,

If you want to try a nice smoke, I can send you one. [/quote:8ca71c43b5]

No need to send me anything now Scott, but thanks anyway. I'd say sure, but as long as I'm living under my parents' roof, I know that no matter how much I could try to explain to them how pipes and fine cigars don't have all the deadly chemicals that cigarettes do, I wouldn't be able to convince them to approve. (That seems to be the general opinion among fundamentalists on [i:8ca71c43b5]all[/i:8ca71c43b5] tobacco products.)
_________________________________-

Reply...

And also the opinion of people who have lost loved ones to cancer related deaths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back