Starved To Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
The death bed is holy. It's been a part of our culture forever. Nowdays, people are scared of death, and do anything they can to postpone it.

:mad:

Anyone know what the recent news is? The article said starvation would begin on Feb 25th. That was over 2 weeks ago.
I wonder if it has it been stopped?

I believe it had been temporarily...as her parents are trying to get her divorced from that monster. They said that even if she is still sentenced to die, they want her legally divorced from him.

It`s funny that the anti-death penalty people agree with this death penalty.Not only that,they are for giving her one of the most painful deaths:starvation.

See this thread for more information.

{Please NOTE: The thread has been moved into the Prayer Forum for widespread viewing. It was in the News Forum. This is a mater for prayer and updates are good to keep us praying. Please keep posts in that spirit and not in an overt political tone - fredtgreco}

[Edited on 3/18/2005 by fredtgreco]

this whole story has me repulsed. starving to death :mad: sad thing is, the woman is already helpless. i don't see how pity for the woman can be letting her starve to death. Pity should be sustaining her until her life expires on its own.

I hardly ever agree with Republicans on anything, but they have my support on this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back