1000 posts in one year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Me Died Blue

Puritan Board Post-Graduate
Wow, talk about a weird occurence. Today I've been a member of Puritan Board exactly one year, and today I've reached the quadruple digits! When I look back, I can't believe I've only known you all for a year - it seems like so much of my lifetime! I'm grateful to God and everyone here for what I've gained and been able to give so far through this community. And it still baffles me that my 1000th post was on my one-year anniversary! I look forward to the years to come.

God bless,
 
Originally posted by webmaster
If you want I can set you back to zero so you can try again! :lol:

Though I would be able to just look at the number again in that case, I think I'll be willing to just take the few seconds to do the arithmetic in another year instead :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top