2 Kingdom View...Sources?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Truelove

Puritan Board Sophomore
What is the primary source detailing and defending The 2 Kingdom View?

and

What would be the primary, published critique of this view?

I'm asking as a pastor willing to commit to 2 books this year on the subject (and no more). My plate is rather full but I'd like to get somewhat up to date on this (and reading Internet posts is an inadequate education). Thanks.
 
Living in God's Two Kingdoms is a good presentation of the 2k view from David VanDrunen. It's of manageable size and a helpful introduction.

I don't know that there are any great book-length responses to it (John Frame wrote a response, but from what I hear, it was not good). Creation Regained by Al Wolters would be a presentation of the opposite view.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top