2000 Posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Me Died Blue

Puritan Board Post-Graduate
Wow, I've posted as much in the past 3 months as I had the year before that! I guess that just goes to show how great and post-worthy a community this has become.

One day ... I shall reach ... the great ... 200 posts. :sing:

I cant imagine how exciting it'll be to hit 2000.

[size=-3]I feel like such a small timer![/size]

Originally posted by Me Died Blue
Originally posted by ANT
[size=-3]I feel like such a small timer![/size]

Well, you're an ant, after all! :lol:

I enjoy reading your posts, BTW.

Hey Now! What's the big deal. Why you picking on the little guy. :lol:

By the way .... where did you come up with your name? What does it stand for?

Originally posted by Charismatic Calvinist
Hey Ant, don't feel so bad...I just hit 100 today!

Those folks here that have thousands of posts...staggering! Congrats Chris :banana:

Welcome to the "Sophmores"!
:welcome:

Originally posted by ANT
By the way .... where did you come up with your name? What does it stand for?

It's the title-track for the debut album of my all-time favorite singer-songwriter, Steven Delopoulos. He was the former leader of Burlap to Cashmere. You can hear some free clips of his music at his home page, http://www.stevendelopoulos.com, and some full songs at http://www.myspace.com/stevendelopoulos

On his site, Steven explains that "My song is about redemption--a song about getting to the end of the journey and finding an amazing explosion-conclusion -- and having to leave things behind." So I sometimes see the phrase as a metaphor for the Christian life.

If you haven't heard his stuff yet, I highly recommend visiting the two links above and hearing some of it! Also, if you like that, AwareStore.com has a guarantee on the album. The combination of his poetry and sound is what distinguishes his music.

Hey Ant, don't feel so bad...I just hit 100 today!

Congrats!

Those folks here that have thousands of posts...staggering! Congrats Chris :banana:

Yeah, I doubt I'll ever be at the count of many of the people here...and as someone has said in another thread, I predict Andrew Myers will soon pass all of us up!

Originally posted by Me Died Blue
Wow, I've posted as much in the past 3 months as I had the year before that! I guess that just goes to show how great and post-worthy a community this has become.

That, or your prolixity.

:lol:

Originally posted by JonathanHunt
I think that all this congratulatory posting is just an excuse to get the post count up....

Disgusting.

:lol:

And it's time that I begin to partake of such shady practices.:p

There sure have been alot of gratuitous post threads recently. You know guys, it's like inflation. The more posts everyone adds up, the less significant the number becomes. :2cents: or perhaps :2cents::2cents:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back