DMcFadden Puritanboard Commissioner May 25, 2015 #1 May 25, 1974 - May 25, 2015 41 years of marriage! God is so good!
Logan Puritan Board Graduate May 26, 2015 #9 I'm very happy to see threads like this. I hope God allows my wife and I to be married that long.
BGF Puritan Board Sophomore May 26, 2015 #11 Andres said: Congrats! And props on the beard consistency too! Click to expand... Ditto. Congrats!
DMcFadden Puritanboard Commissioner May 26, 2015 #12 The beard comment is a crack up. I was married at 20, cut the beard at 23, did not wear a beard again for more than two decades! It has now been back for the last 19 years (the first few of those years WITH a mustache).
The beard comment is a crack up. I was married at 20, cut the beard at 23, did not wear a beard again for more than two decades! It has now been back for the last 19 years (the first few of those years WITH a mustache).
timmopussycat Puritan Board Junior May 30, 2015 #13 Logan said: I'm very happy to see threads like this. I hope God allows my wife and I to be married that long. Click to expand... What Logan said, plus my own congrats.
Logan said: I'm very happy to see threads like this. I hope God allows my wife and I to be married that long. Click to expand... What Logan said, plus my own congrats.
Huckleberrylane Puritan Board Freshman May 30, 2015 #14 Praise God for His faithfulness in your marriage! It's a joy to hear how long couples have been married!
Praise God for His faithfulness in your marriage! It's a joy to hear how long couples have been married!
ZackF Puritan Board Doctor May 30, 2015 #15 Congratulations! You are still welcome here if you don't have those ruffles anymore.