Seb
Puritan Board Junior
I read a lot of PDF "books" and have always been annoyed by the lack of features in Acrobat Reader.
I recently started using PDF-XCHANGE VIEWER. I love it and thought I'd share it with you folks.
My favorite feature is the simplest - It saves your settings with the PDF file when you close the program. No more trying to remember what page I was on, or re-changing the layout, font size, etc.
And of course it's free.
I hope you enjoy. [edit--It's for Windows users only]
I recently started using PDF-XCHANGE VIEWER. I love it and thought I'd share it with you folks.
My favorite feature is the simplest - It saves your settings with the PDF file when you close the program. No more trying to remember what page I was on, or re-changing the layout, font size, etc.
And of course it's free.
I hope you enjoy. [edit--It's for Windows users only]