A little boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

etexas

Puritan Board Doctor
Really a big boy, was born to my Sister in Law at about 6:30 am Central. As some of you know My wife and I are unable to have our own children, so this is a VERY joyful birth! This now brings me to 2 nephews and one niece/Goddaughter. ;)
 
People.......I put this here at 10am, ONLY Meg has been cool enough to do a congrats! Bunch of slackers! :down: Thank you Meg!
 
Last edited:
Congrats. Give folks time; Lord's days are slow and for good reason I think.
Being single, all I have are nieces and nephews! (and some grand nieces and nephews now).
 
Congratulations on having another nephew. I've known a few people who have been thankful to the Lord for the influence of their Christian uncles and aunts.
 
Congratulations on having another nephew. I've known a few people who have been thankful to the Lord for the influence of their Christian uncles and aunts.
Thank you Matthew, we may be unable to have our own "arrows" but I like to call them my bolts (cross-bow).:)
 
Congrats, felicitations, etc. etc. etc.!

Yep, my wife had to have our twins early, so by two counts they were smaller than normal.

The boy came first, he was by far the smallest child we had had yet, BY A FULL POUND! A mere 8 lbs. The girl was next, and she was simply TINY! 6.5 lbs!



I did have a friend of mine tell me that of his 4, not a one was bigger than that little girl...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top