ALL in ONE PCs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like interesting technology.

It will be interesting to see it develop and watch consumer feedback and prices drop.
 
I have one even better, an imac!!!

It's really worth considering even despite the tv tuner not being bundled, besides you can pick up a usb tv tuner for about 60 bucks at Best Buy.
 
Posted from an imac

Go iMac. It's a better machine with a better OS. Nothing beats UNIX/LINUX. Consider the $60 you'll spend on the TV tuner versus all the times you'll have to reboot each week due to the MS Blue Screen of Death. $60 is getting off cheap versus the hassle and headache of MS' latest bug ridden OS. But if having a bundled TV tuner is worth all the viruses, register problems, crashes, data loss, and the blood pressure meds you'll need go PC.
 
Nothing beats UNIX/LINUX.

It's a full-fledged UNIX on Intel now.

And, yes, Leopard is amazing. I love it. Every time I use Windows I remember how wonderful Leopard is.

Yes, but let's not forget FreeBSD for those who have PCs. They can still have some of the benefits we Mac users have.

Glad to hear every time you crash* a computer you remember how wonderful Leopard is.

*crash = use Windows
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top