An Interview with Steven Lee, Sermon Audio Founder

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottmaciver

Puritan Board Sophomore
We were glad to have the opportunity to meet with Steven Lee, the Sermon Audio founder, on his recent visit to the Isle of Lewis. We were thankful to spend a short time of fellowship together and to have the opportunity to interview him (Here).

Also, he posted a short video, following his visit to Lewis (Here) which is worth the watch.

I can't even begin to describe what a blessing Sermon Audio has been. I use it every day. To have such a vast catalog of trustworthy preachers faithfully expounding the Word of God right at our fingertips is something that no other generation in history has been fortunate enough to have. God bless this man!

We were glad to have the opportunity to meet with Steven Lee, the Sermon Audio founder, on his recent visit to the Isle of Lewis. We were thankful to spend a short time of fellowship together and to have the opportunity to interview him (Here).

Also, he posted a short video, following his visit to Lewis (Here) which is worth the watch.
That 95-year-old godly man praying was still strong in voice, still waxing strong in faith. What a blessing.

That 95-year-old godly man praying was still strong in voice, still waxing strong in faith. What a blessing.
He's a retired minister. His name is Rev Willie Macleod. Someone mentioned to me, after that video was posted online, that he was due to preach soon in Gaelic.

@scottmaciver

Thanks so much, dear brother, for posting this. SA has been of incalculable blessing to the kingdom of our Lord Jesus Christ. Only the coming age will reveal how much, I believe.

Stephen Lee has done the church a great service in establishing and expanding SA.

[I also greatly appreciate the short video he posted with Pastor MacLeod. I'd love to think that we're related somehow as my great-great-grandmother was Sally MacLeod from Lewis. She married into the Stranges (who were English and Anglicans) and the name "William" ("Willie"), like our brother in the video, was used by the Stranges for a few generations. Sorry for the bit of genealogy (of interest only to me), but such connections grow more precious with the passing years.] May God graciously grant the prayer for revival of William MacLeod!

Peace,
Alan

@scottmaciver

Thanks so much, dear brother, for posting this. SA has been of incalculable blessing to the kingdom of our Lord Jesus Christ. Only the coming age will reveal how much, I believe.

Stephen Lee has done the church a great service in establishing and expanding SA.

[I also greatly appreciate the short video he posted with Pastor MacLeod. I'd love to think that we're related somehow as my great-great-grandmother was Sally MacLeod from Lewis. She married into the Stranges (who were English and Anglicans) and the name "William" ("Willie"), like our brother in the video, was used by the Stranges for a few generations. Sorry for the bit of genealogy (of interest only to me), but such connections grow more precious with the passing years.] May God graciously grant the prayer for revival of William MacLeod!

Peace,
Alan
Very interesting brother. Macleod is a very common name in Lewis, but you never know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back