Podcast/Sermon Audio Recos

Status
Not open for further replies.

David073

Puritan Board Freshman
I’m looking for some podcasts where the hosts discuss various topics.

I’ve already subscribed and listen to these regularly:

Confessing Our Hope
Word Magazine
Sinners & Saints Radio
The Jerusalem Chamber
Three Guys Theologizing
Daily Reformation
Megiddo Radio
Gospel Riot
The True Presbyterian
Wretched Radio

I’ve tried listening to Apologia Radio, Doctrine & Devotion, and The Dividing Line, but I wasn’t fond of those. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the Heidelcast a podcast?

I still don't really know what a podcast is...I just think of an audio as opposed to a video file.

I’m currently cycling through Heidelcast, Presbycast, Christ the Center, White Horse Inn, and Theology On The Go

Heidelcast
Presbycast
MOS (I'm listening again... ;))
The Jerusalem Chamber
Ad Navseam

Those are the ones I keep going back to. The Jerusalem Chamber has been exceptionally good lately.

Is the Heidelcast a podcast?

I still don't really know what a podcast is...I just think of an audio as opposed to a video file.

Yes I believe so, and I guess basically audio files are podcasts haha thanks for the reco

Heidelcast
Presbycast
MOS (I'm listening again... ;))
The Jerusalem Chamber
Ad Navseam

Those are the ones I keep going back to. The Jerusalem Chamber has been exceptionally good lately.

Oooh what’s MOS?? And yes! I love the Jerusalem chamber!

I wish Les & Tanner would bring back the Reformed Pubcast [emoji846]

I have link in my signature to one of the Reformed Forum podcasts that my pastor and one of my elders do (Theology Simply Profound). The other Reformed Forum podcasts are in-depth theological discussions that enrich lay congregants as well as officers of the church. I highly recommend them. Another one, which can be found through the link in my signature for the seminary I attend, is the Mid-America Reformed Seminary podcast.

I'm not always in the habit of listening to podcasts given the workload through seminary, but when I am, I listen to these besides the ones above:

Presbycast
Bavcast
Confessing our Hope

Oh, almost forgot: the Paleo Protestant Pudcast with Darryl Hart has also been quite interesting. Wish it were a bit more frequent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back