And He's A Democrat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reformingstudent

Puritan Board Junior
http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=49135

There maybe hope for the Democrat party yet.
Nodding.gif

No, there is no hope for Dems.

Nor is there hope for Repubs.

Until they repent and turn to God and not man...

even satan speaks the truth at times. it doesn't mean he's redeemable or an advocate for truth whatsoever.

Looks good. The only position he takes I am against is "support of Israel" and I'm not sure what he means by making conversion to christianity part of the war on terror. For sure I believe that the State is the nursing father and mother to the church so it should provide money for the missionary activity of the church but I am against any sort of coerced conversion.

"

"What if this hate-filled moron called for the execution of all blacks or all Jews?" she asked. "Would the public outcry be similarly subdued? Would the press still report it as a cute curiosity or merely an alternative viewpoint? Where is moral outrage in 2006?"

"

Replace "blacks" and "Jews" with "murderers" and "rapists" to see the absurdity of this statement. Sodomy is not race or ethnicity it is a crime.

I was thinking of running as a Democrat around here. I would get elected, and then have this big publicity stunt where I mysteriously discover my conservative, constitutionalist states' rights Democrat side and write about how my party left me. That's fashionable in the South now.
:bigsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back