R Reformed1 Puritan Board Freshman Jun 20, 2005 #4 I thought that this was the new logo for the DNC: OK, OK!! I'm only joking! (well...sorta) [Edited on 11/04/2004 by Reformed1]
I thought that this was the new logo for the DNC: OK, OK!! I'm only joking! (well...sorta) [Edited on 11/04/2004 by Reformed1]
S Solo Christo Puritan Board Freshman Jun 20, 2005 #6 Originally posted by Reformingstudent Click to expand... *confused* For some reason it still looks like an ass to me.
Originally posted by Reformingstudent Click to expand... *confused* For some reason it still looks like an ass to me.
V VirginiaHuguenot Puritanboard Librarian Jun 21, 2005 #8 I think it's really, really great that Howard Dean is the chairman of the Demoncratic Party. He really, really shines in that role.
I think it's really, really great that Howard Dean is the chairman of the Demoncratic Party. He really, really shines in that role.
G govols Puritan Board Junior Jun 22, 2005 #9 He's really bringing in the money. Now that Clinton has another woman in his life, maybe he could take over for Dean.
He's really bringing in the money. Now that Clinton has another woman in his life, maybe he could take over for Dean.