Another Blonde Joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reformingstudent

Puritan Board Junior
Here are the All-Time Top 10 Blond Inventions!

1) The water-proof towel

2) Solar powered flashlight

3) Submarine screen door

4) A book on how to read

5) Inflatable dart board

6) A dictionary index

7) Ejector seat in a helicopter*

8) Powdered water

9) Pedal-powered wheel chair

10) Water-proof tea bag

What great ideas! D'oh!

*my personal favorite. lol

I represent that comment! What I want to know is when we are going to get our "blond moment" icon. I thought we got it, but someone was just teasing me.

I represent that comment! What I want to know is when we are going to get our "blond moment" icon. I thought we got it, but someone was just teasing me.

Sarah, go back to the post with the "blond moment" smilie in it. Right click the icon and chose "copy image location" then past that to a text document somewhere. Then you can use the "Insert Image" button to place that icon where ever you want in your PB posts.

Better yet.....

blondmoment.gif

Just use this one.
dance013.gif

insertimage.gif

Sarah, go back to the post with the "blond moment" smilie in it. Right click the icon and chose "copy image location" then past that to a text document somewhere. Then you can use the "Insert Image" button to place that icon where ever you want in your PB posts.

Better yet.....

blondmoment.gif

Just use this one.
dance013.gif

You won't believe this, but I tried that very thing right after you so generously gave it to me that day and it didn't work, but let's try again!
blondmoment.gif

What do you know? I must have been having a
blondmoment.gif
when I tried the first time!

-----Added 1/31/2009 at 01:49:24 EST-----

Where did you get this one
dance013.gif
?

What kind of horses do blondes ride in Alaska?

moose.jpg

A blonde, who was tired of all the blonde jokes, decided to dye her hair. As she was driving down the road she saw a sheep herder with his dog. She pulled over, rolled down her window, and called the sheep herder over. May I help you? he said. She replied, If I can guess how many sheep you have, can I have your dog. Sure, the herder said. Thirty-six, and one is pregnant. The sheep herder was stunned. That's amazing! he said in astonishment. Well, a deal's a deal; you can have my dog. The blonde, got out of her car, picked up the dog and put it in her car. As she was about to drive off, pleased with herself, the herder knocked on her window and signaled for her to roll down her window. If I can guess what your original hair color was, can I have my sheep back?

Last edited:
Ummm, not seeing a moose either....just you reading your book.

Ahh, we're talking about two different pictures. Nope, no horse in that picture. Nor a moose.

Wi not trei a holiday in Alaska this yer ?

See the loveli lakes

The wonderful telephone system

And mani interesting furry animals

Including the majestic moose

A moose once bit my sister...

No realli! She was Karving her initials on the moose with the sharpened end
of an interspace toothbrush given her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an
Anchorage dentist and star of many Alaskan movies.

Mynd you, moose bites Kan be pretti nasti...

Ummm, not seeing a moose either....just you reading your book.

Ahh, we're talking about two different pictures. Nope, no horse in that picture. Nor a moose.

Wi not trei a holiday in Alaska this yer ?

See the loveli lakes

The wonderful telephone system

And mani interesting furry animals

Including the majestic moose

A moose once bit my sister...

No realli! She was Karving her initials on the moose with the sharpened end
of an interspace toothbrush given her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an
Anchorage dentist and star of many Alaskan movies.

Mynd you, moose bites Kan be pretti nasti...

Are you sure you're taking your medicine? :p

Are you sure you're taking your medicine? :p

I knew I had forgotten something mildly important. But I'm curious if you're on yours. You didn't get the movie reference? Or the joke in the earlier post? Admittedly the joke wasn't that funny. But at this hour and being -15F outside, that's all you get.

(This thread officially hijacked by late night posters.)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I don't watch movies! There lies the problem! The joke was fab!
juggler.gif

Uhhhhhhhh! You live in Alaska! That's my dream vacation!!!!!!
cry2.gif

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I don't watch movies! There lies the problem! The joke was fab!
juggler.gif

cry2.gif

You didn't miss much. British comedy as a kid warped my humor. That and a German father.

You should come up here. I'll take you bear hunting. You a fast or slow runner? I need to know whether or not to kick you in the knees when the bear starts chasing us.

If you visit Alaska, come to Fairbanks and not that suburb of Seattle known as Anchorage. Up here we have the aurora, ice fishing, buffalo chasing, moose taunting, and getting your picture taken next to a temperature sign that reads -50F in shorts and a t-shirt. You need a quick camera. We've had some decent snow as well. Though I think last winter was colder. After a few years you actually prefer -20F or colder for winters.

If you want I could always send you some authentic Alaskan jewelry. (Ask what this is first.)

juggler.gif

cry2.gif

You didn't miss much. British comedy as a kid warped my humor. That and a German father.

You should come up here. I'll take you bear hunting. You a fast or slow runner? I need to know whether or not to kick you in the knees when the bear starts chasing us.

If you visit Alaska, come to Fairbanks and not that suburb of Seattle known as Anchorage. Up here we have the aurora, ice fishing, buffalo chasing, moose taunting, and getting your picture taken next to a temperature sign that reads -50F in shorts and a t-shirt. You need a quick camera. We've had some decent snow as well. Though I think last winter was colder. After a few years you actually prefer -20F or colder for winters.

If you want I could always send you some authentic Alaskan jewelry. (Ask what this is first.)

I'm a very slow runner, so you may kick me in the knees especially if it is a grizzly...he's pass me up and run for you! :lol: I'm sure the jewelry is moose dung! :lol: I have sooooooooo many friends who live in Alaska! I WANT TO GO THERE!

juggler.gif

cry2.gif

I'm a very slow runner, so you may kick me in the knees especially if it is a grizzly...he's pass me up and run for you! :lol: I'm sure the jewelry is moose dung! :lol: I have sooooooooo many friends who live in Alaska! I WANT TO GO THERE!

I see you know about our wonderful jewelry exports. If you're a slow runner I'll let you run. Harder for the grizzly to chase two targets.

Any of your friends here in Fairbanks?

I see you know about our wonderful jewelry exports. If you're a slow runner I'll let you run. Harder for the grizzly to chase two targets.

Any of your friends here in Fairbanks?

No, Palmer (?spell).

7) Ejector seat in a helicopter*

*my personal favorite. lol

Actually, the Kamov Ka-50 "Black Shark", and Ka-52 "Alligator", two Russian attack helicopters, have ejector seats. The seat is activated after explosive charges located in the rotor disk have blown away the rotors and the canopy has been similarly jettisoned. In the dangerous missions attack helicopters fly, this is a life-saver.

How blonde are you yourself, incidentally? :lol:

Edit:

8) Powdered water

Snow? :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back