Another Silly Song

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theognome

Burrito Bill
I don't know too many Reformed Churches that sing this, but The Battle Belongs to the Lord is a popular song in many non-reformed evangelical churches. Now being the depraved and demented person that I am, I couldn't let this song go without a parody...

It Rattles Along It's a Ford

It coughs and it wheezes when I turn the key,
It rattles along it's a Ford!
It belches so much smoke that I cannot see,
It rattles along it's a Ford!

And I scream Lemon! Piece of junk!
I hate this car it's a Ford!
And I scream Lemon! Piece of junk!
I hate this car it's a Ford!

The Wipers don't work and the A/C is bust,
It rattles along it's a Ford!
The paint job is primer with patches of rust,
It rattles along it's a Ford!

And I scream Lemon! Piece of junk!
I hate this car it's a Ford!
And I scream Lemon! Piece of junk!
I hate this car it's a Ford!

The windshield is cracked and it leaks when it rains,
It rattles along it's a Ford!
It drips so much my driveway's covered with stains,
It rattles along it's a Ford!

And I scream Lemon! Piece of junk!
I hate this car it's a Ford!
And I scream Lemon! Piece of junk!
I hate this car it's a Ford!


Theognome
 
I don't know too many Reformed Churches that sing this, but The Battle Belongs to the Lord is a popular song in many non-reformed evangelical churches. Now being the depraved and demented person that I am, I couldn't let this song go without a parody...

It Rattles Along It's a Ford

It coughs and it wheezes when I turn the key,
It rattles along it's a Ford!
It belches so much smoke that I cannot see,
It rattles along it's a Ford!

And I scream Lemon! Piece of junk!
I hate this car it's a Ford!
And I scream Lemon! Piece of junk!
I hate this car it's a Ford!

The Wipers don't work and the A/C is bust,
It rattles along it's a Ford!
The paint job is primer with patches of rust,
It rattles along it's a Ford!

And I scream Lemon! Piece of junk!
I hate this car it's a Ford!
And I scream Lemon! Piece of junk!
I hate this car it's a Ford!

The windshield is cracked and it leaks when it rains,
It rattles along it's a Ford!
It drips so much my driveway's covered with stains,
It rattles along it's a Ford!

And I scream Lemon! Piece of junk!
I hate this car it's a Ford!
And I scream Lemon! Piece of junk!
I hate this car it's a Ford!


Theognome

:lol: I had hoped it was the Nissan in the lane to my right but...
The rattle belongs to my Ford :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top