Any way to hide/remove the tweets function?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nasa30

Puritan Board Sophomore
I am sure that is it due to using IE, but the tweets tab opens and closes it seems at will. I am not interested in using/reading tweets so is there a way to remove or hide it?

Thanks...an IE/PC user.
 
It's not an IE/PC issue. There is no way to hide/remove it at this point. Recommend you ensure you're running the latest version of IE.
 
Same with Firefox.

Do I understand the function correctly?

1. If you don't log into your Twitter account, the tweets stay on the PB sidebar only
2. If you do log into your Twitter account, they are posted to your Twitter timeline as well as the PB sidebar

Right?
 
Same with Firefox.

Do I understand the function correctly?

1. If you don't log into your Twitter account, the tweets stay on the PB sidebar only
2. If you do log into your Twitter account, they are posted to your Twitter timeline as well as the PB sidebar

Right?

Fred,

I don't think you can post on the sidebar "Tweetboard" unless you log into your Twitter account. Whatever I've entered here shows up on my Twitter account.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top