Anyone in the ThM program at PRTS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

markkoller

Puritan Board Freshman
I was hoping to find some others in this program on the PB. I am new to the seminary and will be taking my first class in May by Dr. R. Godfrey on the Dutch Reformation. Anyone else planning on attending this class?
 
I have applied there and hope to start in the fall. I know of at least two others on the board in that program, Danny Hyde and Jerrold Lewis (JOwen).
 
I was hoping to find some others in this program on the PB. I am new to the seminary and will be taking my first class in May by Dr. R. Godfrey on the Dutch Reformation. Anyone else planning on attending this class?

I'll be there, Mark, for both Godfrey and Sinclair Ferguson's courses. These will be the end of my coursework and then it's on to writing my thesis.

I look forward to meeting you.
 
Daniel and Jerrold, I look forward to meeting you both!

Benjamin, I hope your application process goes smoothly.

Any others out there?
 
I'm not in the Th. M. program because I'm still doing my M. Div. Lord willing, I will be at PRTS during the Fall semester. It would be great if I could get to know you guys in person while I'm there.
 
I am curious which focus you brothers that are doing the ThM are taking. Are you all doing reformation and post reformation history/theology? Anyone in biblical studies areas?
 
Reformation history/theology for me. My thesis will be on the 3 Covenant view of Samuel Rutherford. I hope.
 
I am curious which focus you brothers that are doing the ThM are taking. Are you all doing reformation and post reformation history/theology? Anyone in biblical studies areas?

I am in the Reformation & Post-Reformation Theology track with a proposed thesis on "The Liturgical Theology of John Owen."
 
I am in the process of applying to the ThM program at PRTS. If I am accepted I will be doing my first courses via distance learning as I will be deployed to Iraq. Again, if accepted, I will be in the systematic theology track.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top