PuritanCovenanter The Joyful Curmudgeon Staff member Nov 13, 2009 #31 It won't seem to add others for me.
PuritanCovenanter The Joyful Curmudgeon Staff member Nov 13, 2009 #32 It won't seem to add others for me.
nicnap Puritan Board Post-Graduate Nov 13, 2009 #33 If anyone would be so kind, I would love an invite...my email is napnicholasATgmail.com (Of course replace AT with @). Thanks.
If anyone would be so kind, I would love an invite...my email is napnicholasATgmail.com (Of course replace AT with @). Thanks.
GTMOPC Puritan Board Freshman Nov 30, 2009 #34 I'm gmcclain20_AT_googlewave.com I've added everyone in the thread, feel free to add me!
rrfranks Puritan Board Freshman Nov 30, 2009 #35 When you add someone to your wave account contact list do you put their wave address into the e-mail address slot?
When you add someone to your wave account contact list do you put their wave address into the e-mail address slot?
GTMOPC Puritan Board Freshman Nov 30, 2009 #36 On the contacts tab click the + button on the lower right to add a contact and input the address in the field.
On the contacts tab click the + button on the lower right to add a contact and input the address in the field.
rrfranks Puritan Board Freshman Nov 30, 2009 #39 GMcClain20 said: On the contacts tab click the + button on the lower right to add a contact and input the address in the field. Click to expand... Thanks! So simple and yet so difficult.
GMcClain20 said: On the contacts tab click the + button on the lower right to add a contact and input the address in the field. Click to expand... Thanks! So simple and yet so difficult.
PuritanCovenanter The Joyful Curmudgeon Staff member Nov 30, 2009 #41 I guess I have 8 invitations left if anyone wants one.
M Michael Puritan Board Senior Nov 30, 2009 #42 My username is "michael turner 10 [at] googlewave [dot] com" (no spaces). I also have 8 invitations. PM if interested.
My username is "michael turner 10 [at] googlewave [dot] com" (no spaces). I also have 8 invitations. PM if interested.
GTMOPC Puritan Board Freshman Dec 2, 2009 #43 I have a few left if anyone is in need. I don't mind sharing the love! PM me.
C cris Puritan Board Freshman Dec 3, 2009 #44 Wow, first contacts on Google Wave are with PBers! Also added everyone here. I am [email protected] Feel free to add me
Wow, first contacts on Google Wave are with PBers! Also added everyone here. I am [email protected] Feel free to add me
Zenas Snow Miser Dec 3, 2009 #47 I have 8 invitations to google wave. PM me if you'd like one with your email address.