Southern Presbyterian Puritan Board Doctor Aug 25, 2008 #1 Just wondering. The Sacred Sandwich - The Shaq
Quickened Puritan Board Senior Aug 25, 2008 #3 hahaah those quotes are classic!! "With cameos by David Beckham and Peyton Manning as the other Persons of the Trinity, The Shaq is a theological slam dunk!" --- ESPN "Get this book and play some one-on-one with the coolest God ever!" --- Boy's Life Click to expand...
hahaah those quotes are classic!! "With cameos by David Beckham and Peyton Manning as the other Persons of the Trinity, The Shaq is a theological slam dunk!" --- ESPN "Get this book and play some one-on-one with the coolest God ever!" --- Boy's Life Click to expand...
DMcFadden Puritanboard Commissioner Aug 25, 2008 #5 I like the Piper "quote" . . . "This book does for our generation what John Bunyan's Pilgrim's Progress could never do for his: Fictionalize God as an NBA center. It's that stupid."
I like the Piper "quote" . . . "This book does for our generation what John Bunyan's Pilgrim's Progress could never do for his: Fictionalize God as an NBA center. It's that stupid."
Ivan Pastor Aug 25, 2008 #7 DMcFadden said: I like the Piper "quote" . . . "This book does for our generation what John Bunyan's Pilgrim's Progress could never do for his: Fictionalize God as an NBA center. It's that stupid." Click to expand...
DMcFadden said: I like the Piper "quote" . . . "This book does for our generation what John Bunyan's Pilgrim's Progress could never do for his: Fictionalize God as an NBA center. It's that stupid." Click to expand...
turmeric Megerator Oct 23, 2008 #9 The "Shaq"; I'm convinced! Of what, I don't know, but I'm convinced.