Apparent Bible contradictions resolved resource

Status
Not open for further replies.

student

Puritan Board Freshman
Not that long ago, I came across a work online (pdf) that took apparently contradictory passages in Scripture and gave a resolution. It gave two texts, then explained how they did not contradict. To my memory, there were about 50 pairs. Now I can't find the resource again. I had thought it came from the Trinitarian Bible Society, but their site turns up nothing. Does this resource sound familiar to anyone else?

This is not what I found earlier, but it looks to be an interesting and perhaps helpful resource, so thanks for pointing me to it!

Hello Gerrit @student , here are some more: (as noted by Mark above, Encyclopedia of Bible Difficulties, by Gleason Archer, is excellent, and large and substantial)

When Critics Ask, by Norman Geisler and Thomas Howe, -Published by Victor (large and substantial)

Hard Sayings of the Bible, by Walter Kaiser, Peter Davids, F.F. Bruce, Manford Brauch, IVP (large and substantial)

Studies in Problem Texts, by J. Sidlow Baxter, -Zondervan

Alleged Discrepancies of the Bible, by John Haley in PDF, -Baker

The New Evidence that Demands a Verdict, by Josh McDowell, -Nelson

Alleged Discrepancies of the Bible, by William Bates in PDF

SOME ALLEGED CONTRADICTIONS IN THE BIBLE...& THEIR ANSWERS! in PDF

Alleged Discrepancies, by Apologetics Press

DIFFICULTIES IN THE Bible: Alleged Errors and Contradictions, By R. A. TORREY in PDF

136 Bible Contradictions...Answered, By Brad McCoy in PDF

I think I have at least one more hardcopy, but I can't find it as my books are not yet fully organized after my move. If I find it while the thread is still open, I'll post it.

Last edited:
Thanks, JB! I think the last one is what I had seen earlier, and the rest of this list looks very helpful. I appreciate you putting this list together!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back