Baptist - Election, Sovereign Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinE

Puritan Board Freshman
All;

Here were a couple of links to old maps of sovereign grace/election believing Baptist churches. Just thought I'd share as i had the opportunity.

An old one from brother Wayne Camp's old directory (and a frequent missionary/speaker at other churches, passed in 2010 or so).
Edward provided the following:
If there are any others, please add to the responses! I'd love to know of more in the DFW area.
Kevin

Do you know much about the "Sovereign Grace Baptists" and what is designated as being on that first link? There is a church in the same town as my church which I believe calls itself part of this movement. They're independent, fundamentalist, KJVO, and 5 point Calvinists but don't hold to any confession as far as I know. They're also not on the map.

Well, my guess is that they were either from or related to another church on the map of the first. Every church I'd ever been to until recently had been on one of brother. Camp's original lists, that Google Maps link being a summary of those. I'd honestly never looked into the confessions until recently, and in reading through it, seem to align with the London 1689 from what I can recall from each. High regard for Gill, Henry, Spurgeon in each, but very independent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back