Bob Vigneault - What's in a name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob Vigneault by any other name would still have angry hair.

How about "Vile bout. Bang", for at start?
 
Bob Vigneault by any other name would still have angry hair.

How about "Vile bout. Bang", for at start?


Hey brother Gerry, don't take Bill too seriously - he's off his meds again.

My 'angry hair' is in good company I'm sure you will agree:

Einstein.jpg
 
Bob Vigneault

or

bovine gut lab

THAT is excellent. Well done Pastor Daniel. (The anagram was well done, encouraging Bill in this misbehavior is not a good idea.)

Here's another anagram that fits me pretty well:

Silver-haired congenial scum = Louise is clever and charming

(I realize the first part doesn't fit but some people call me Louise and I am clever and charming.)
 
I have learned something Valuable today!

*** I am always tempted to pronouce this as ONLY Southern's can ***:

Vingnie Ought

Sharp empahsis on those words with a nice-Hypen in the middle and done with the finest curling upper-lipped Elvis twitch I can muster up! :D

'Bawb VEEN-yo'
 
If you use his whole name (first, middle, last) you get:

a river, not gland trouble
 
If you use his whole name (first, middle, last) you get:

a river, not gland trouble

Gerry, and with that entry into the "name that hair contest" you win the coveted napkin on which Matt McMahon scribbled his first ideas about the Puritan Board. The napkin has some stains, but Matt had a cold that day. I'm sure the germs are dead now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top