BobVigneault
Bawberator
Dave, you are using a definition of faithful that is new to me. What do you mean when you say faithful? 
Are you using it as in: I am a faithful husband but I prefer my neighbor's wife any day. She's better!
Hmmmm?
Are you using it as in: I am a faithful husband but I prefer my neighbor's wife any day. She's better!
Hmmmm?
Don't get a mac! As a faithful mac owner, I can tell you that PC's are better.
As for a laptop, I would suggest getting an ASUS Eee PC. Personally, I'd get it with Linux as the installed OS, but you can get it with XP. It's cheap, small, and can do everything the average person (read 90% of people) uses a computer for.
While I was a beta tester for the new Mac Logos I much prefer Logos on the PC side. Now that I have this machine with the dual core I can have the best of both worlds....Mac and Logos on PC....not sure what else a PC is good for. 